The Village at Sunriver is open and following current Oregon Health Authority and Deschutes County COVID-19 guidelines. We ask that all visitors continue to maintain six feet of social distance, and wear a mask when inside a business or outdoors if six feet of distance is not maintainable. Each business has their own COVID-19 relevant regulations, please check with each business regarding their protocol before visiting.
Thank you for your continued support and cooperation!
Events at The Village
100 Days of Treasures
May 29 - September 5FREE
Visit the Village at Sunriver any day from May 29th -September 5th* for your chance to be a treasure hunter with 100 Days of Treasures! Five unique one-of-a-kind keepsakes are hidden daily in the pedestrian areas of The Village at Sunriver for families to find. Treasures will not be hidden inside businesses or in parking or driving areas. If you find a Sunriver treasure, it is yours to keep! Share your finds with us on Facebook or Instagram @TheVillageAtSunriver.
Please make sure to be traffic aware and COVID-19 safe while on property searching for treasure. 100 Days of Treasures offers outdoor, family-friendly fun for all!
Event Health & Safety Guidelines
The Village at Sunriver is excited to bring on-site activities for families in 2021 in full compliance with current COVID-19 guidelines. The health and safety of everyone on property, including staff, volunteers, customers, and activity participants is our top priority. Full cooperation from everyone in The Village at Sunriver helps us to continue to remain open and provide events such as the Spring Eggstravaganza egg hunt for families.
To help keep this activity safe, please:
- Limit your group to six people or less, with no more than two households
- Maintain social distance of six feet at all times between your group and others
- Wear a face covering or mask at all times for your safety and the safety of others
- Wash your hands often and avoid touching your face
- Avoid touching common surfaces
- Use the restroom before arriving at The Village at Sunriver to limit exposure
- Bring your own water as water fountains are not available
- Avoid congregating in parking lots and public areas
- Be kind
You should not visit The Village at Sunriver if:
- You are categorized as a high-risk individual as defined by the CDC (further information can be found at cdc.gov)
- If you have been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVD-19 in the past 14 days.
- If you are sick with a fever, cough, have a loss of taste or smell, sore throat, fatigue, trouble breathing, or other symptoms of COVID-19.