The Village at Sunriver is open and following current Oregon Health Authority and Deschutes County COVID-19 guidelines. We ask that all visitors continue to maintain six feet of social distance, and wear a mask when inside a business or outdoors if six feet of distance is not maintainable. Each business has their own COVID-19 relevant regulations, please check with each business regarding their protocol before visiting.
Thank you for your continued support and cooperation!
Events at The Village
- This event has passed.
2020 Sunriver Brewing Company K-9 Keg Pull
February 1, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm$15.00
*This year’s K-9 Keg Pull will take place in the Village at Sunriver courtyard, next to the Pavilion*
The Sunriver Brewing Co. K9 Keg Pull is the premier winter event in Sunriver. A 120-foot snow runway sets the stage for this doggie Olympics. Dog owners register their pups in a variety of weight divisions, which will dictate what size “keg” their pooch will pull. Each participant will be timed and prizes awarded for each weight category.
- The K9 Keg Pull entry fee is $15.00 per dog if you pre-register online, and $20.00 per dog if you pre-register online after the cut-off date or register the day of the event. However, please note that pre-registration will guarantee your dog a spot in the race!
- Owners are encouraged to bring their own harnesses, but if you do not have a harness, we will provide them for the race.
- Dog owners participate by encouraging their dog down the length of the course.
- Awards will be giving to “Fast as Lightning Fido” in each weight category.
- All proceeds from the Keg Pull will benefit the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Oregon and SW Washington.
- 11:00 – 1:00 – Sign In and On-Site Registration
- 12:00 – First Race
- 3:00 – Last Race (or when the last dog runs)
- Awards Ceremony after the last race
Vendors for humans and canines will be on display. Participants and spectators are encouraged to donate dog food and enter to win some great prizes. The dog food will be donated to the Humane Society of Central Oregon.
A special thanks to our other generous sponsors without whom this event would not be possible; First Interstate Bank, Alpine Entertainment, Cascara Vacation Rentals, Goody’s, The Hook Fly Shop, The Lazy Daisy, Marcello’s Cucina Italiana, Meredith Lodging, Sunriver Country Store, Tumbleweed Toys, Village Bar and Grill, The Village at Sunriver, Village Threads, and Your Store.