Events at The Village
- This event has passed.
March 20, 2021 @ 10:00 am - April 3, 2021 @ 6:00 pmFREE
Join us in The Village at Sunriver for our first ever Spring Eggstravaganza! Treasure hunters of all ages can enjoy searching the pedestrian areas of The Village to find gold, silver, and metallic blue eggs ranging in value. Each day from March 20th through April 3rd, look for one golden egg valued at $25, three silver eggs valued at $10 each, and seven metallic blue eggs with toys for kids (ages 3+)!
Please make sure to be traffic aware and COVID-19 safe while on property searching for eggs. Eggs will not be hidden inside of buildings or in parking lots or roadways. The Spring Eggstravaganza offers outdoor, family-friendly fun for all!
Found an egg? Share your find with us on social media @TheVillageAtSunriver on Facebook and Instagram, or @VillageSunriver on Twitter using the #SpringEggstravaganza! This helps us know which eggs have been found and which are still out there, otherwise we don’t know if there’s eggs left for people to find.
Event Health & Safety Guidelines
The Village at Sunriver is excited to bring on-site activities for families in 2021 in full compliance with current COVID-19 guidelines. The health and safety of everyone on property, including staff, volunteers, customers, and activity participants is our top priority. Full cooperation from everyone in The Village at Sunriver helps us to continue to remain open and provide events such as the Spring Eggstravaganza egg hunt for families.
To help keep this activity safe, please:
- Limit your group to six people or less, with no more than two households
- Maintain social distance of six feet at all times between your group and others
- Wear a face covering or mask at all times for your safety and the safety of others
- Wash your hands often and avoid touching your face
- Avoid touching common surfaces
- Use the restroom before arriving at The Village at Sunriver to limit exposure
- Bring your own water as water fountains are not available
- Avoid congregating in parking lots and public areas
- Be kind
You should not visit The Village at Sunriver if:
- You are categorized as a high-risk individual as defined by the CDC (further information can be found at cdc.gov)
- If you have been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVD-19 in the past 14 days.
- If you are sick with a fever, cough, have a loss of taste or smell, sore throat, fatigue, trouble breathing, or other symptoms of COVID-19.