Events at The Village
- This event has passed.
Sunriver Brewing Co. Presents: Photos of Fidos
February 6 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm$15
While we will not be able to host the Keg Pull in it’s regular capacity in 2021, Sunriver Brewing Co. still brings a contest for dogs, Photos of Fidos. All proceeds benefit Ronald McDonald House Charities and The Humane Society of Central Oregon.
This year, visit The Village at Sunriver to participate in a photo scavenger hunt with your K9 companion (registration is required). For the $15 registration fee, participants receive a Photos of Fidos doggie bag of swag. Participants also receive a list of places to take photos around The Village at Sunriver! Look for the Sunriver Brewing Keg marking the photo spot at each location listed and snap a picture! Submit all of your photos via direct message on Facebook or Instagram @TheVillageAtSunriver or email to [email protected]. Completed submissions will be entered to win one of three prizes valued at $200, $100, and $50! Winners will be announced Monday, February 8th.
Click here to register for Photos of Fidos! Space is limited.*
Event Health & Safety Guidelines
The Village at Sunriver is excited to bring on-site activities for families in 2021 in full compliance with current COVID-19 guidelines. The health and safety of everyone on property, including staff, volunteers, customers, and activity participants is our top priority. Full cooperation from everyone in The Village at Sunriver helps us to continue to remain open and provide events such as the Photos of Fidos photo scavenger hunt for families.
The Photos of Fidos photo scavenger hunt sponsored by The Sunriver Brewing Co. is hosted entirely outdoors in The Village at Sunriver. Online registration is required, on-site registration is not available. Online registration closes Friday, February 5th.
To help keep this activity safe, please:
- Reserve your space in advance
- Limit your group to six people or less, with no more than two households
- Maintain social distance of six feet at all times between your group and others
- Wear a face covering or mask at all times for your safety and the safety of others
- Wash your hands often and avoid touching your face. Hand sanitizer will be available at multiple photo stations
- Avoid touching common surfaces
- Use the restroom before arriving at The Village at Sunriver to limit exposure
- Bring your own water as water fountains are not available
- Avoid congregating in parking lots and public areas
- Be kind to our photo spot volunteers
You should not attend the event if:
- You are categorized as a high-risk individual as defined by the CDC (further information can be found at cdc.gov)
- If you have been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVD-19 in the past 14 days.
- If you are sick with a fever, cough, have a loss of taste or smell, sore throat, fatigue, trouble breathing, or other symptoms of COVID-19.
*Due to COVID-19 we ask that all participants social distance as they wait for photo spots to be available. We also ask that participants wear masks, even while outdoors if they are not able to social distance. Participation has been limited to 200 participants, and will be done in rounds to help avoid overcrowding in The Village. We appreciate your respect and cooperation as we try to bring activities back during this challenging time.