Snowmobiles, Toboggans, Sleds, Scooters & Snowshoes
The local staff at Good 2 Go (“G2G”) have the inside scoop on the best places to play in the snow in Central Oregon. They’ll provide your group with all the toys you need for a super-fun winter getaway, including maps of the local winter snow parks and trail systems. Inquire about the staffs’ secret play areas and they’ll show you how to find them!
Staff Recommendation: Wanoga Snow Park. This favorite sno-park playground has both motorized and non-motorized dog-friendly winter trails. The G2G staff say this spot is the hub for the 250 miles of dedicated and groomed snowmobile trail systems.
Snowmobile Rental Pricing
The Good 2 Go snowmobile fleet includes Polaris & Ski Doo single rider, double rider and high performance snowmobiles.
- Full day snowmobile rentals:
- $150 for single machines
- $200 for double machines
- $250 for High Performance Machines
- Multi day and Multi machine discounts available.
- Helmets, Goggles, Maps and instructions are included with every rental
Toboggans, Sleds and Snow Scooters Rental Pricing
For the little ones, G2G offers a variety of snow sleds, toboggans and snow scooters.
- Pricing starts at at $5, $10 and $15 per day
Snowshoe Rental Pricing
- G2G offers snowshoe rentals for children and adults at $10 per day.
Winter Clothing for Sale
- G2G has winter gloves, hats and other winter items for purchase.
Food to Fuel a Day of Play
- Let the Good 2 Go Deli pack your group a thermos of coffee, hot chocolate, breakfast or lunch to take with you on your adventure.
- Also recommended, the Elk Lake Lodge for Lunch or Dinner
Local Knowledge, Great Customer Service
The G2G staff are all local, born and raised in Central Oregon. They take pride in their knowledge of local areas and events. They look forward to helping you plan your winter activities!
Call Good 2 Go for more Winter Activities information! 541-593-0339